Tegan!


Hey Peoples.

I'm Tegan A.K.A Tegz. These are all my friends: Kait Chevy Aris Shonny Vedaand heaps more.

I play netball and waterpolo. But for Netball I keep missing heaps of practices because I was really sick and my dad said I wasn't allowed to go just in case I might spew up.

At Kaitao we have Technology blocks and Technology is always fun. Im now in Biotechnology and we are making or creating a new type of vinegar. Last term I was in sewing and we made some designs with materials and paint to hang up in our new hall.

Wana make a huge shout out to MORRISON

My favourite foods are Burger King, Mc Donalds, KFC, and most of all Butter Chicken. Yummy.

The only animals that I've got is a Cat called Honey and she has been bitten by a dog, run over, and part of her skin got ripped off the back of her leg and you could see her bone. eww yuck.

Im in Accelerate Academy cause im a brainy guy.
An also my Teacher is the best she is so cool. Her name is Ms D.
See ya................♥♥♥♥♥